Thursday, February 2, 2017

Soooo many books we're publishing!

Claire here! Hi, guys! I've joined a PhD-level writing/publishing course called Phoenix Prime. What I'm learning about the business is amazing. I've been publishing a lot lately with my mom Zoey, but things have ramped up even more! We're going to produce so many mysteries by mid-May, you will wonder just how in the heck we're doing it. I learned from my course that my personality is Aliveness + Workability, which--by what my teacher tells me--means I love starting new projects and can be a total workaholic. I don't want to be too much of a workaholic, since I have so many fun plans with my mother, but still... my workload is insane.

Here's just a few covers to show you some of the fun. ALREADY RELEASED: A Model Murder. Order it HERE.  ON PREORDER: The Howliday Inn. Preorder it HERE. COMING SOON: The Menopause Murder Society. And just so you know, 2 more Z & C Mysteries are in the works!! Yes, not just The Howliday Inn, but A Ghostly Dare and What The Dead Said.
                       



What do you think looks most exciting? Let us know.


No comments:

Post a Comment